Monday, May 29, 2006

The Powerful Elements

The Power of Four and some personal insights




As I was studying the Tarot, the thought that came into my mind, was the central theme of Astrology and the Tarots. For both, the major categorization of things including humans and destiny are the four basic elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water.

Interestingly, nobody knew the exact origin of the Tarot. But it is easier to learn if one has a basic understanding of the Cardinal Elements of the Zodiac. There might be some truth to the Alchemist.

I am not a religious person, but I realized that I have also forgotten to nourish the spirit. The Tarot has helped me in this. I am not sure, but I have became more aware of energies and connectivity to the universe (or this might be inside my head altogether).

Tarot makes you think of what is important in life, I've learned a lot. It's just like reading the Scriptures when I was younger. It just feels right I guess.

So, on to the journey of life, energies and the oneness of the universe!

One of my favourite insights: "What if you reach your desination? What then? You would become lost because all your life you have been working towards a goal, and what if the goal has been achieved?

So live life with detachment and just live in the moment... there is no past and future... only the "now" ... AMEN!

No comments: