Monday, May 22, 2006

My card for the day is the High Priestess (Major Arcana - Number 2)..

What does this mean? First thought that came into my mind is organized religion, then subsequent thoughts... secrets and inner awareness.

Religion - Gawd, I am so passionate about the bigotry of some individuals against the Da Vinci Code. I am not perfect but sometimes, just sometimes, religion gives God (the Force in Universe) a bad name.

Secrets - I am not sure... but I am not that secretive. My life is an open book.

Inner Awareness - Listen to your inner voice. Once true silence begins then true awareness is realized.

I am ready for change. There was a time when I wanted to hold on because I care about people. My passion at work is not my work per se, but the people I work with. My past project was a blessing. I am thankful for the learnings and the people I've worked with.

I realized now, that there seem to be no growth here in this space anymore. I can't, I have to move on. I don't know how, but now more than ever, nothing is holding me back. I need to change paths.

"Existence takes care!"

No comments: